Here at Abilene Dental, providing healthy smiles that patients are proud to show off is our goal. That’s why for patients in need of dental restoration, we offer All-on-4 dental implant restoration. An effective way to restore lost teeth, dental implants can provide a durable, permanent option for oral reconstruction.
With the All-on-4 process, patients who are in danger of losing all or most of their upper and/or lower teeth will enjoy durable, permanent replacements that function and feel like normal teeth. Best of all, these patients can avoid the need for loose, restrictive dentures.
The All-on-4 Advantage
Dental implants with the All-on-4 process offer a wide range of benefits:
- Teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile.
- Fantastic results with a shorter treatment time.
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness some experience with ordinary dentures or bridges.
- No slipping, allowing normal speaking and eating.
- Only one surgery required.
Letting lost teeth go untreated can cause a number of problems:
- Missing teeth can affect what foods or drinks can be consumed, which can lead to poor nutrition and overall health.
- Your bite can also be affected, causing teeth to line up improperly which can lead to possible jaw joint or other bite problems.
- Self-esteem can be reduced as well, if you feel self-conscious and worry about people noticing missing teeth.
The All-on-4 Process
- First, an initial exam is conducted to determine if you’re a good candidate for All-on-4. If so, your surgery is scheduled.
- During your appointment, you’re given the necessary anesthesia or sedation, and your bone is reduced. The four implants and abutments are then placed, as are the temporary crowns.
- After the procedure is complete, you’re given the necessary medication, antibiotics and post operatory instructions. You will also have a follow up appointment a week later to check on your status and remove your sutures.
- After a few months, your final restorations will be placed. Now you will have a fantastic new smile!
If you would like to discuss the All-on-4 process, please contact Abilene Dental at 325-692-3344 and let us help you regain your smile, not just for cosmetic reasons, but for the sake of your health as well.